QRF’s thematic areas: Teachers’ Development and Recognition, Early Childhood Education and Development, Equity in Education, Curriculum and Assessment, Education Technology and Online Learning.
Language Requirement: Fluent English (Arabic an advantage).
Start Date: For MA/MSc students, QRF expects individuals to be in Jordan during summer 2017; for prospective PhD students, QRF expects individuals to commence their course in September 2017 (some flexibility); for Postdoctoral students, start date is flexible.
Open to any nationality, but preference to Jordanians, Arabs, and Arabic speakers.
QRF could provide fellows with:
· An assigned (non-academic) supervisor from QRF’s staff.
· Logistical support including: local orientation, help finding accommodation and pastoral support.
· Access to QRF’s local and regional contacts.
· Workspace: desk, internet, and landline.
· Access to relevant local conferences and events.